Sunday, March 23, 2014

Words of Comfort from the Psalms

To have confidence in God: Know that the Lord does wonders for his faithful one; the Lord will hear me when I call upon Him…..You alone bring security to my dwelling  (Psalm 4)
To search for guidance: The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want….He refreshes my soul. He guides me in right paths….I will fear no evil; for You are at my side….only goodness and kindness will follow me all the days of my life (Psalm 23)
Asking for healing and forgiveness: Look toward me and have pity on me, for I am alone and afflicted. Relieve the troubles of my heart, and bring me out of distress. Put an end to my affliction and my suffering, and take away all my sins. (Psalm 25)


In Thanksgiving and Gratitude
: Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, his mercy lasts forever….the Lord is with me, I fear not; what can man do against me ? My strength and my courage is the Lord, he has been my refuge. (Psalm 118)

No comments:

Post a Comment