Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Say it more often

These are some expressions we should say more often in our daily conversations. Whether at home, in a car, at school or at work, while relaxing or even at Church, this world would be a much better place if we were to use these expressions more frequently. We just have to remind ourselves and others....to say it more often!
"Thanks for working so hard for us, Dad.”                                
"Go ahead and eat it.  You look fine to me."
"Well, Mom, I talked to God about it."                                     
"Let's just stay home and enjoy each other."
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said."                                     
"You're the best friend anyone could have."
"I'm not going out because I have to study."                       
"I'm not going; those guys are too wild for me."

"I'll do it, Mom.  You sit down."                                                                                
"I wrote to Grandma."
"Where did you learn to do that so well?"                                               
"I'll buy it out of my own money."
"This parish is great."                                                              
"I like your sermons.  They make me think."
"What a spectacular sunset ! Thank You God."                                                  
"I'll hold the door for you."
"Do you want some change for the phone."    
                                    
"You can have my seat if you want to."
"Let's see the movie of your choice tonight."                                  
"Wait, maybe she got stuck in traffic."
"Give them another chance."                                                                      
"Thank you for praying for me”
"Sure, I'll volunteer.”                                                                                                 
"I put gas in the car."
"Let's visit your mother."                                                             more tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment