Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Former parishes at Christmas

Christmas at Holy Spirit parish, New Hyde Park, NY
Yesterday I showed you some of the Nativity decorations in my home churches in Malta. Today I go back to 4 of my parishes in the USA. The first one shows Holy Spirit in New Hyde Park, New York, a church that has since been restored and refurbished. 
At St Anthony's, Rocky Point, NY
The second one is from St Anthony of Padua in Rocky Point, New York, while the third one shows the renovated church of St Stanislaus Kostka in Pleasant Valley, New York. The last one is my last parish, the Cathedral in Baker City, Oregon, just after the major renovation I did in the sanctuary area.
At St Stanislaus Kostka, Pleasant Valley, NY
Christmas at St Elizabeth's in John Day, Oregon
Christmas at the Cathedral in Baker City, Oregon


1 comment:

  1. Did you not have a Christmas photo of St. Elizabeth of Hungary, your first parish in Oregon - a small church in John Day with a lot of heart and it is missing....

    ReplyDelete