Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving never ends


As many people return to their normal daily routine, may they always remember to give thanks to God almighty for so many blessings they receive. As I was coming back from my mission Church in Halfway yesterday, a simple wooden cross on a hill reminded me of God’s beauty all around. May we continue to show gratitude everyday of our lives.
 

    “O God, when I have food,  help me to remember the hungry;
    When I have work, help me to remember the jobless;
    When I have a home, help me to remember those who have no home at all;
    When I am without pain, help me to remember those who suffer....

    And remembering, help me to destroy my complacency;
    Show more my compassion, and be concerned enough to help;
    By word and deed, those who cry out
    for what we take for granted. Amen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment