Thursday, January 12, 2012

Watercolors




















One of my recent hobbies is watercoloring. Like all my other hobbies I am self-taught and learn simply by practicing and observing other artists, but it comes to show that the more you practice, the better you become, as I've seen a lot of improvement over the past 3 years when I started doodling around. Most of my paintings are unframed but I can say that framing a painting adds so much to its beauty and presentation, as you can see from these two or three included here. The first one is a painting I did of a Richland ranch. Of course I am not always faithful to what I see, and I do improvise and invent things as I go along, but that comes with the freedom of painting and enjoying it. I will share in this blog more of my paintings as I go along, but this is simply as a note of introducing you to some of my watercolor paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment