Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My last 8 years in Baker City - part 2

With Bishop Liam Cary, Christmas Day 2012
My last post from Baker City - tomorrow I will leave early in the morning heading west, 230 miles away to my new parish of St Francis of Assisi in Bend. Continuing the memories I shared with you yesterday, here are a few more photos from the past glorious 8 years here at the Cathedral parish.

June 17, 2007 - the Wall comes down, starting our renovation
Some of my converts - RCIA class of 2007
June 26, 2012 - donating my 100th pint of blood
After my last Mass at St Therese Mission in Halfway, Oct 13, 2013
After shooting a gun and riding a horse, my 3rd wish - milking a cow!
The barefoot shepherd visits the Cathedral nativity
Last picture with my dedicated Staff October 15, 2013 - Thank You!
I will not be able to place any posts tomorrow, but hopefully I will be back by Friday or Saturday. Thanks for the memories Baker City, Halfway, North Powder and Unity!

No comments:

Post a Comment