Monday, April 8, 2013

Tit-bits for the week

During this week, I will be on Retreat and so it will not be easy to add posts, but I will do my best. I will ad some tit-bits to reflect on and think about, but probably without any photos or pictures.

Boogie through life
Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.
Pain and Suffering is inevitable but Misery is optional.
A good exercise for the heart is to bend down and help another up.
Life is what you make of it...kinda like Play-Doh
The bubbling brook would lose its song if you removed the rocks.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open.
Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.
 
If all my friends jumped off a cliff, I wouldn't jump with them.
I would be at the bottom to catch them.
A girl on the street is pointing up at the sky.
'Look an Angel!' she yells.
Passerby laughs, 'You fool, that is only a cloud.'
How wonderful it would be to see Angels where there are are only clouds. How sad it would beto see clouds where there are Angels.
Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't.
So be happy!
Don't let anything burst your balloon!
Boogie through life!

No comments:

Post a Comment