Wednesday, January 7, 2015

God's Billboards

You have all probably seen some of these billboard signs. In case you haven't, reflect on them today:
Tell the kids I love them        -God
Let's meet at my house Sunday before the game.        -God
C'mon over and bring the kids.          -God
What part of “Thou Shalt Not...” didn't you understand?      -God
We need to talk.           -God
Keep using my name in vain, I'll make rush hour longer.     -God
Loved the wedding, now invite me into the marriage.      -God
That “Love Thy Neighbor” thing... I meant it.      -God
I love you and you and you and you and...     -God
Will the road you're on get you to my place?       - God
Follow me.         -God
Big bang theory?... You've got to be kidding!!!      -God
My way is the highway.           -God
Need directions?               -God
You think it's hot here?           -God
Have you read my #1 best seller? There'll be a test.      -God
Do you have any idea where you're going?      -God
    (And my personal favorite...)
Don't make me come down there!!!        -God

No comments:

Post a Comment