Saturday, February 15, 2014

Great choral quartet

Left to right: Emily McClean, John Fawcett, Alycen Reinhart and Charlie Davio
Yesterday was St Valentine’s Day and I was impressed by the number of our school children bringing in candy, cup-cakes and other goodies to share with each other. I even got a few treats and a few cute cards from my little sweet admirers. And our choral quartet came over to my office and sang a beautiful harmonized rendition of “You are my Sunshine,” plus another classic by Nat King Cole. 

These four choristers sing regularly at our school Mass every Wednesday, besides helping out at various weekend Masses. They are 7th and 8th Graders, Emily McClean, John Fawcett, Alycen Reinhart and Charlie Davio.

I invite you check a new blog, mainly for the parishioners of St Francis of Assisi in Bend. I have no publicized it yet, other than through this blog, but already it got over 200 hits. Check it out at www.stfrancisbend.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment