Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Some family photos

I know that visitors to this blog enjoy seeing some family photos from time to time. And so I share with you today just three recent photos which I took on my visit to Malta and Rome.
This first one is actually to confirm my presence in Rome between May 10 and 17. All in all, I took 3,161 photos in Malta and Rome, 950 of them in Malta, the rest in the Eternal City. I actually take very few pictures of myself, in fact only 3 from the whole bunch. This is one that I asked another tourist to take of me in front of the Basilica of St. Peter's, just before I spent 4 hours at the Vatican Museums.


This is a photo of (left to right) my sister-in-law Maria, my sister Rosemarie and my sister Josephine, during our one-day trip to our sister-island Gozo, mainly to take photos of parish church holy water fonts (also known as stoups,) in preparation for Maria's thesis.


This is a photo of my two nephews Julian (22 years old in July) on the left and Peter (19 in January) on the right, during a momentary break from their studies. Peter is finishing his exams in Biology, Chemistry, Physics etc, while Julian will be sitting for his finals in June in these subjects....hold your breath....Pathology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Orthopedics. A year from now he will be graduating as a medical Doctor. We are of course all very proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment