Friday, May 11, 2012

From Rome

Just a very quick update from the Eternal City. The notes for this blog came up in Italian - a big surprise, but thank God I know Italian. I spent the first day walking at least 10 miles, from churches to basilicas, from the Colosseo to the monument to Vittorio Emmanuele II, from paintings to Museums, but then got stuck as the Metro went on strike - thankfully they re-started work at 5pm. A warm day indeed, and Saturday is supposed to be another warm one, though the climate should change from Sunday on, with rain and cooler temps. So I'll try to get much done tomorrow also. By the way I only took 590 photos today. I have to keep up my quota, since in Malta I only took 920 this year, over 2 weeks! Over and out for now - Fr Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment